Training courses to gain the skills needed to meet and implement the requirements of leading industry standards.
- ITIL: Our foundation course introduces the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle. The course material explains the various Lifecycle stages with the processes used, and teaches how they contribute to Service Management practices. Key concepts of technology and architecture are touched upon, and trainees are made aware of practices to follow for continual service management. Individuals who have completed this course will be able to successfully pass the Foundation level exam, and can then apply these principles to enhance the quality of IT service management in their organization.
- Salesforce : Sales Force training course has been designed by Sales Force experts who have spent more than a decade in the industry implementing Sales Force across organizations. The course has been created keeping in mind the Sales Force implementation happening within the industry.
- Testing: Our Courses on Manual and automated testing will Enable people to understand and apply Basic Principles of Testing. Performance Testing and Test automation Custom Courses can be build and delivered based on individual need.
- PMP: Our blended learning program equips trainee with the right information required to ace the PMP and Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) exams, and is based on the principles that are outlined in the PMBOK Guide.
- COBiT5: Our course on COBIT 5 Foundation will expose trainees to all its fundamentals, including the 5 principles and 7 Enablers that are the core principles of this framework. Trainees will learn with practical case scenarios about the implementation of COBIT® 5 and other important parameters such as Process Capability including PRM (Process Reference Model) and PAM (Process Assessment Model). With comprehensive courseware taught by industry experts trainee will be well prepared to pass the Foundation Exam with flying colours.
- TOGAF 9: Our course is designed as per The Open Group norms to ensure that trainee have an in-depth understanding of the Framework as well as help trainee clear the exam in the first attempt. Our training will help trainee understand how to apply ADM and architecture governance in Enterprise Architecture Development.